moderated Re: Zoom and unable to close out

Michael Amaro

I use 2 sound cards all the time

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: Zoom and unable to close out

Next time, try this hotkey:

  • Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom's meeting controls

As a host, it lands you on the end meeting button.

I suspect as a participant, it should land you on the leave meeting button.

This is where a braille display would help a lot.

I suppose you could try using two sound cards, but that is something I’ve never done.

Richard