Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: Zoom and unable to close out

When I tabbed while in Zoom Jaws didn’t say anything. I had the volume turned all the way up as it was a virtual spin class. When class was over the instructor and other were still talking. Since the volume was so loud I couldn’t hear Jaws very well. I did press control, alt and delete to bring up task manager and once again because the volume was up and people were still talking I couldn’t tell if task manager was open. Even it was I wouldn’t been able to kill the zoom session as I couldn’t tell which task it was. Iwonderif there is a way to route Jaws to one speaker and the Zoom meeting to the other speaker.