moderated Re: Jaws 2018 and not working with headphones

Cory McMahon

I’m using windows 10.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon

On May 9, 2020, at 7:41 PM, Armando Vias <avias@...> wrote:

Did you tried restarting your computer? What windows operating system are you using?

Armando L. Vias
Owner | The Blind Advocate Network
Getting Advocacy Results For The Blind And Low-visioned

View my LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/armando-vias

Email: avias@...
Phone: (404) 480-3436
Facebook: The Blind Advocate Network
Twitter: @theblndadvn

On May 9, 2020, at 8:36 PM, Cory McMahon <cory.j.mcmahon@...> wrote:

Good afternoon, all:

Last night, all of a sudden, JAWS 2018 stopped talking when I have my headphones on; I switched out the headphones; however, that did not resolve the issue. It’s also worth nnoting that there’s still audio coming out of the headphones because, when I go to turn-up/down the volume, I can hear the “ping” sound whenever I slide the volume up or down.

I hope this description of the issue makes sense, and I thank-you in advance for any assistance one can offer.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon