moderated Re: Zoom and unable to close out

Richard Turner

Did you try to just close zoom, or did you click on the Leave meeting button?

My guess is you tried to close out without leaving the meeting, thus left yourself hung up in the meeting.

If that isn’t what happened, the only other thing I would have tried was using Task Manager to end the Zoom task.

Richard