moderated Jaws 2018 and not working with headphones

Cory McMahon

Good afternoon, all:

Last night, all of a sudden, JAWS 2018 stopped talking when I have my headphones on; I switched out the headphones; however, that did not resolve the issue. It’s also worth nnoting that there’s still audio coming out of the headphones because, when I go to turn-up/down the volume, I can hear the “ping” sound whenever I slide the volume up or down.

I hope this description of the issue makes sense, and I thank-you in advance for any assistance one can offer.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon