moderated Jaws And Outlook Auto Fill Sounds

Geoff Connor

Hi all.

I am using the latest version of Jaws 2020 and Outlook 2016 Home and Business on 2 windows 10 computers. When I go to send a message, the sounds that are supposed to play when the auto fill opens and closes are not sounding. My Microsoft sounds are turned on, and the other day, I talked to both Microsoft disability and Freedom Scientific. I had no luck. This feature has never worked for me. If anyone has any suggestion, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Geoff