moderated Re: jaws, synthesizers, and phonemic changes

Leo

well, Brian and fellow listers, wait for something!

Best,
   Leo
On 5/8/2020 3:07 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

I hope that someone can point you to what you're looking for.  I'm just writing to say that I have never found such, and have always used trial and error with the JAWS dictionary to eventually land on the pronunciations I want for certain words.  And some of the replacements are, to put it mildly, not what I would have thought would work.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss