moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

Steve Matzura

Actually you didn't have to uninstall. You could have changed the type of interface in the Settings dialog. Whoever told you to uninstall is obviously not familiar with the product they are being paid to support. Sad really.

On 5/8/2020 8:42 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

I installed it and realized I need to install the traditional option. Support at TeraByte told me I  could uninstall and reinstall. I did that and when I started the software it asked me to purchase, cancel. I used the Jaws cursor and found continued was unavailable. I told support that and was told to click on continue. I knew that wouldn’t work. I tried it any and it didn’t work. Told support and they have not gotten back to me. There has only been 1 day since the download. Not 30 days. Now what?go to the point of creating the image

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 7:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

IFW is a Terabyte Unlimited product. A thirty-day free trial is offered. What about it did you not like, or would you change about it?

Narrator gets included when a certain initialization (.INI)file is edited before the recovery disk is created. It can be started manually I think, but this particular option will start it when the recovery disk is booted.

On 5/8/2020 6:44 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

Okay, IFW is talked about. When looking on the internet there are muultiple sites that provide the software. Well at least that is what I find. Does anyone have a suggestion of which site would be the best? I did try TeraByte and I didn’t like it.