moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

kevin meyers

I installed it and realized I need to install the traditional option. Support at TeraByte told me I  could uninstall and reinstall. I did that and when I started the software it asked me to purchase, cancel. I used the Jaws cursor and found continued was unavailable. I told support that and was told to click on continue. I knew that wouldn’t work. I tried it any and it didn’t work. Told support and they have not gotten back to me. There has only been 1 day since the download. Not 30 days. Now what?go to the point of creating the image

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 7:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

IFW is a Terabyte Unlimited product. A thirty-day free trial is offered. What about it did you not like, or would you change about it?

Narrator gets included when a certain initialization (.INI)file is edited before the recovery disk is created. It can be started manually I think, but this particular option will start it when the recovery disk is booted.

On 5/8/2020 6:44 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

Okay, IFW is talked about. When looking on the internet there are muultiple sites that provide the software. Well at least that is what I find. Does anyone have a suggestion of which site would be the best? I did try TeraByte and I didn’t like it.