moderated Re: help with router web interface

Steve Matzura

I don't know that router, but checking those boxes might not mean what you think it does. For intance, on my Verizon Fios Gateway G1100 router, checking the box means it's eligible for deletion and the DELETE button becomes active at the bottom of the list and screen.

Have you tried the ports to see whether or not they actually got enabled?

On 5/8/2020 5:40 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I need a little help with my router.
I'm trying to add some ports on my router.
I've got a nighthawk m1.
I enable port farwarding, and open the ports.
I check the ports as enabled, but they just unchecks them selves.
Have I missed something?