moderated Re: downloads view is now separated by file type

Cher

Thanks so much. I changed “group by” to none- and that seems to have fixed it. Have never seen this before- but my daughter is using my system now… so will likely see more new and amazing things 😊

Cher

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 5:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downloads view is now separated by file type

You've almost certainly accidentally clicked on (or the screen reader equivalent thereof) the column header for file type, and that's now what's being sorted on.

Get yourself focused on the Name column header and hit spacebar.  If the sort order is in the reverse of what you want, gain focus on it again and hit spacebar again, which will toggle the sort order from ascending to descending or vice versa.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss