moderated Re: A powerful JAWS flaw I have found

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 11:11 AM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:
OK, I will contact Vispero, sorry for the invonvenience.
It's not a matter of inconvenience, per se, but of getting something done.  User lists are fine for sharing and venting.  Technical support (or whatever bug reporting mechanism may be available) is "where the action is."

And when discussing things like manifests one can wander "into the weeds" on an end user list in short order.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss