moderated Re: A powerful JAWS flaw I have found

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 05:35 AM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:
My suggestion therefore is to use the manifest as the identifier of the individual application, and fallback to the file name only when strictly necessary (no Manifest  present).
And my suggestion is that you take the time to contact Freedom Scientific Technical Support about this issue.  That's the only way it has any hope of actually being addressed in a timely manner, if it ends up being addressed at all.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss