moderated Re: Outlook scheduling assistant

Michael Mote

I do use it, and find that tabbing through the fields once in
scheduling assistant seems to work OK. It's not great, but it does
work. It also allows me to move the time of a meeting around, so I can
find the spot that works best for multiple attendees.

On 5/6/20, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
<Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
I recently got an update to Office 365 here at work and am now on Microsoft
Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20648. With this, there are some
changes to the calendar portion of Outlook, including the order of the entry
fields when creating a new invitation. The other thing is that the
Scheduling Assistant is now a tab on the ribbon. It's pretty easy to hit
alt and right arrow to open the scheduling assistant. Here is where my
question comes in. Once on that Scheduling Assistant view, I used to use
Shift Control S to read the availability of my invitees before sending an
invitation. This keystroke no longer works, simply saying "Attendee Status
not found". If I press F6, focus rotate between three items: Room finder,
Upper ribbon and , then to "All attendee Status". This last one reads out
the information I need. What's interesting to me is that I cannot think of
a way to read out this information without circulating through the options
with F6, yet the information being read seems to correspond to the pane I'm
initially in when I open Scheduling Assistant. Anyone else using Scheduling
Assistant in this new format and have any other insights?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement
Key Equipment Finance<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/> & Key
Institutional Bank
720-304-1060

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional
E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.