moderated Re: Reading a long Word document

Richard Turner

However, that is just for one, temporary marker.

Alt+n then k allows you to add multiple bookmarks with separate names in Word documents, and control+g, shift+tab to the list, press b, for Bookmark, tab and either select or type in the name then press alt+g, followed by escape to land on your chosen bookmark.

Lots of keystrokes, but if you want to have multiple bookmarks in a very long document, it works well.

Richard