moderated A powerful JAWS flaw I have found

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hello,

As many of you probably know, JAWS identifies individual applications by their file name. This method is used to load script filers, configurations and so on. However what if we have two applications with the same file name? A wrong scripts and configurations will be loaded leading to some serious errors!

My suggestion therefore is to use the manifest as the identifier of the individual application, and fallback to the file name only when strictly necessary (no Manifest  present).