moderated Re: Jaws speaking useless table information in Email

Patrick Murphy

Hi Mike,

You are brilliant!!!

I am using outlook 2007, as I couldn’t be bothered upgrading. Office 2007 has everything I want.

Anyway, now and then, my email starts to announce “table nesting ***” and so on. It is impossible to get out of this, but I think that this will do the trick.

Cheers,

pat