moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

James Bentley

Greetings to Cihan Yazici  and list,

I sure wish that I had the skill and ability to create a tutorial or pod cast to assist others with using Image for Windows.  However, I do not.

IFW is extremely complicated for me.  Everything from installation of the software to its use under many varying circumstances make creating a useful tutorial or podcast beyond my communication and current PC skills.  I have tried to share as many tips as possible and  Hopefully, there are others who can share additional information so that new users of IFW or other backup options can learn how to do image backups of their computers.

Regards,

James B