moderated Re: Jaws speaking useless table information in Email

Mike B

Hi Richard,

Give the follwoing a try:
I don't run Outlook, so this is only something to try to see if it'll take care of what you're wanting.
Open the Settings Center while in the application or open the default all applications Settings Center if you want to do this for all applications.

Down arrow to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow to open.

 Down arrow to, Reading, right arrow to open.

 Down arrow to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

 Down arrow to, Medium..., press the spacebar to open.  Note, don't press enter here, only use the spacebar.

 Down arrow many times to, Table grid checked, and uncheck this.

Now, Okay, then apply, and okay.

Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2020 1:17 PM
Subject: Jaws speaking useless table information in Email

Can anyone tell me how and where to stop Jaws 2020 from saying Table with 3 rows and 4 columns, and on and on, when reading an email?

I attempted to find it in settings, but failed completely.

I’m hoping that is an option that can be turned off.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard