From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Panagiotis Antonopoulos
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 2:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading a long Word document

Hi John/all,

It’s a daily routine for me working with long word documents. What I am doing is set a bookmark by hitting cntrl-windows-k, jaws will tell you “marking has been set” or something like that. Once you return to your text, just hit alt-windows-k, and you will be returned back to where you left. Just be mindful that this is a onetime bookmark, i.e., it is unique as to where you set it for the last time. It keeps no track of previous ones.

                                                            Hope this helps,

                                                            Takis