From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 12:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading a long Word document

Hi John,

I'd insert a bookmark at the place you want to leave off reading - the option is on the ribbon's insert tab.

When you reopen your document to resume reading, turn on JAWS quick keys with JAWS key+z, and navigate to the next bookmark by pressing the letter b until you land on the one you want.

Cheers,

Ed

On 7 May 2020, at 18:44, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

I wish to read a book in Word document format.

Can someone please tell me how I can indicate in the document where I am so I can close the document and when opened again I can find where I left off?

Any help would be  appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst