Thanks everyone for your responses.

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 12:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading a long Word document

Hi John,

I'd insert a bookmark at the place you want to leave off reading - the option is on the ribbon's insert tab.

When you reopen your document to resume reading, turn on JAWS quick keys with JAWS key+z, and navigate to the next bookmark by pressing the letter b until you land on the one you want.

Cheers,

Ed

On 7 May 2020, at 18:44, John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

I wish to read a book in Word document format.

Can someone please tell me how I can indicate in the document where I am so I can close the document and when opened again I can find where I left off?

Any help would be  appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering 
Pricing Analyst 

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063 
Mobile: 
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214 
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.