Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2020 12:44 PM
Subject: Reading a long Word document

Hello:

I wish to read a book in Word document format.

Can someone please tell me how I can indicate in the document where I am so I can close the document and when opened again I can find where I left off?

Any help would be  appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Listening for that shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16)

George

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." Ronald Reagan
William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army, said, "The chief danger of the 20th
century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness
without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and Heaven
without Hell."
Today, we are but one generation away from paganism! (Acts 4:12)