moderated Re: Jaws script for reporting progress bar via sounds

Leo

Hi Richard, thanks for the info. I had a second look on the release history of the script, and I see that the last release was in April 2019, so even though it identified my jaws version, the script may not be compatible with jaws 2020 after all.

Best,
   Leo
On 5/7/2020 8:30 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

Doug Lee has a twitter account for script support questions.

He doesn’t list his personal Email on his web site, so you might try reaching out to him via twitter:

https://twitter.com/dlee_code/

HTH,

Richard