Re: Is jaws the same on 32 and 64 bit?

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

You would think bythis time all software companies wrote 64 bit
applications from scratch in sted of completely ignoring it or as most
companies did for a long time just change a few strings of code to
make it 64 bit compatible. I only use the default jaws voice, never
really tryed any other voices so I'll be fine.

On 2/20/12, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
The main thing related to jaws that doesn't work on a 64 bit system
are the 32 bit RealSpeak SAPI voices. Having those in addition to the
solo direct voices (which do work on 64 bit systems) was nice at
times, but also not enough to keep me from switching.

On 2/20/12, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all
I'm currently running windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, office 2010 and jaws
13. I want to go over to a 64 bit system but just want to find out if
there's anything in jaws which doesn't work or which acts differently?
In theory it should work exactly the same but you never know and I
don't want any nasty surprises.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com