moderated Jaws script for reporting progress bar via sounds

Leo

Hi everyone,

I tried to install some jaws scripts for reporting progress bar via sounds. The name of the script is jgauge, and I founded in this page:

https://www.dlee.org/

it’s an executable file, but right in the end of the installation process, a message was displayed telling me that there had been an error. I believe that the script is compatible with my version of jaws 2020 since the installer properly identified this jaws version.

What could it have gone wrong?

Can someone provide this same script to be installed manually?

Thanks.

--
Best,
   Leo