Re: Is jaws the same on 32 and 64 bit?

Soronel Haetir

The main thing related to jaws that doesn't work on a 64 bit system
are the 32 bit RealSpeak SAPI voices. Having those in addition to the
solo direct voices (which do work on 64 bit systems) was nice at
times, but also not enough to keep me from switching.

On 2/20/12, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all
I'm currently running windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, office 2010 and jaws
13. I want to go over to a 64 bit system but just want to find out if
there's anything in jaws which doesn't work or which acts differently?
In theory it should work exactly the same but you never know and I
don't want any nasty surprises.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com