moderated Re: interesting issue with jaws 2020 and the new microsoft edge

Leo

hi, this issue has been fixed at least for the dev branch, I don't know ow how long it will take to reach out the stable version though.

Best,
   Leo
On 5/6/2020 11:43 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:

Yes I have the same issue. It is very annoying.

On 5/4/2020 5:29 PM, james hooper wrote:

Greetings all okay I have noticed when using the newest Microsoft edge with jaws if you type something you can’t read character by character and if you backspace it doesn’t read by character any suggestions.,