moderated Re: JAWS 2020 Latest Update and Remote Support UI

Randy Barnett

Did you try going to services and disableing it there?

On 5/3/2020 4:34 AM, Cornelius wrote:

Hi all,
Regarding the latest update to JAWS2020, I found out there is an extra tasks called RemoteSupportUI running on task manager.
There is no option to set it to not run, and running extra tasks like that for someone who does not, and will not use remote support on a JAWS Home licence is a waste of resources, not to mention that JAWS has already have so many tasks needed to run.

I am still hopeful that one day there will be a way to trim the features of JAWS during installationand remove those extras that not everyone need.