moderated Re: create a rule for this list

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 12:29 AM, Mike B wrote:
I suggested this because there are several people that cross post
Mike, I have no doubt you would have gotten tired of straggler messages from cross-posters.  There are many, many venues where cross-posting gets a single warning and immediate banning afterward.  It just is not done!

Your idea makes perfect sense if there are those with no training in netiquette who would dare cross-post.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss