moderated Re: create a rule for this list

Mike B

Brian,

I suggested this because there are several people that cross post and I got tired of the straggler emails that come through into my In-box instead of the assigned folder.  It's not a big deal, but everytime I got 1 of these emails in my In-box instead of its folder it made me think, okay who the hell is this and where / why am I getting this crap!  LOL    So, I stopped that real quick by modifying my message rule.

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: create a rule for this list

I changed my subscription to individual messages, and thanks to Mike B's reply I can definitively state that I was wrong, completely wrong, about the [jfw].

But, both the To: and Reply-To: fields in the message are main@jfw.groups.io

So long as your filter is does an "or" as Mike has specified for the value in either to To: or CC: fields you should be fine, but I'd start out just filtering on To: and see if that is enough.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss