Re: create a rule for this list
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Follow the below steps to create the rules to move the email from a particular group to a specific folder.
- Hit the application key on a message in your inbox and arrow down to select Rules.
- Right Arrow on Rules and select Create Rule.
- In the Create Rule dialogue box, select one or more of the first three checkboxes. (Check the box that says from email address)
- In the Do the following section, if you want the rule to move a message to a folder, check the Move item to folder box, then select the folder from the Select Folder dialogue that pops up, and then click OK. (Check the box that says, Move item to the folder)
- Click OK to save your rule.
Note: If you want to run the rule on messages you've already received, check the box on the confirmation dialogue that pops up and then click OK.
Hope this helps
Ok folks, I have message rules for every group to which I belong. I am using office 2019. How do I create a rule for this group? All of my other groups I target on the group name being within the subject.
All help welcomed. I want to send these messages to my jfw folder.
Please visit my web page
It’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor
There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind
International Brotherhood of Magicians member #4399
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.