moderated Re: create a rule for this list

Pramit

Hi Lenny,

Follow the below steps to create the rules to move the email from a particular group to a specific folder.

  1. Hit the application key on a message in your inbox and arrow down to select Rules.
  2. Right Arrow on Rules and select Create Rule.
  3. In the Create Rule dialogue box, select one or more of the first three checkboxes. (Check the box that says from email address)
  4. In the Do the following section, if you want the rule to move a message to a folder, check the Move item to folder box, then select the folder from the Select Folder dialogue that pops up, and then click OK. (Check the box that says, Move item to the folder)
  5. Click OK to save your rule.
Note: If you want to run the rule on messages you've already received, check the box on the confirmation dialogue that pops up and then click OK.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 9:00 AM Lenny McHugh <LennyMcHugh@...> wrote:
Ok folks, I have message rules for every group to which I belong. I am using office 2019. How do I create a rule for this group? All of my other groups I target on the group name being within the subject.
All help welcomed. I want to send these messages to my jfw folder.
Thanks Lenny
--
Please visit my web page
 https://www.LennyMcHugh.com