moderated Re: create a rule for this list

I changed my subscription to individual messages, and thanks to Mike B's reply I can definitively state that I was wrong, completely wrong, about the [jfw].

But, both the To: and Reply-To: fields in the message are main@jfw.groups.io

So long as your filter is does an "or" as Mike has specified for the value in either to To: or CC: fields you should be fine, but I'd start out just filtering on To: and see if that is enough.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss