Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 7:37 PM
Subject: create a rule for this list

Ok folks, I have message rules for every group to which I belong. I am using office 2019. How do I create a rule for this group? All of my other groups I target on the group name being within the subject.
All help welcomed. I want to send these messages to my jfw folder.
Thanks Lenny
--
Please visit my web page
 https://www.LennyMcHugh.com