From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anna Givens
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:57 PM
To: Jaws List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: saving a message in a folder

Hello,
How do I save a message in my inbox to a specific folder?

Actually I am also wondering why when I am in gmail in google chrome app (cause that's what I use) sometimes when I am typing an email in the message body text field, and I press enter to go to the next line, sometimes it works but sometimes it takes me out of the message area field. Or also when I am reading through the message I am typing, using up and down arrow, sometimes it will do as I want it to and go up/down a line, but sometimes pushing arrow key takes me out of the message field.

Lastly, I am wondering how to navigate threaded messages effectively.

Specific and basic help with these three questions would be much appreciated.