moderated saving a message in a folder

Anna Givens

Hello,
How do I save a message in my inbox to a specific folder?

Actually I am also wondering why when I am in gmail in google chrome
app (cause that's what I use) sometimes when I am typing an email in
the message body text field, and I press enter to go to the next line,
sometimes it works but sometimes it takes me out of the message area
field. Or also when I am reading through the message I am typing,
using up and down arrow, sometimes it will do as I want it to and go
up/down a line, but sometimes pushing arrow key takes me out of the
message field.

Lastly, I am wondering how to navigate threaded messages effectively.

Specific and basic help with these three questions would be much appreciated.