moderated Outlook scheduling assistant

Van Lant, Robin

I recently got an update to Office 365 here at work and am now on Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20648.  With this, there are some changes to the calendar portion of Outlook, including the order of the entry fields when creating a new invitation.  The other thing is that the Scheduling Assistant is now a tab on the ribbon.  It’s pretty easy to hit alt and right arrow to open the scheduling assistant.   Here is where my question comes in.  Once on that Scheduling Assistant view, I used to use Shift Control S to read the availability of my invitees before sending an invitation.  This keystroke no longer works, simply saying “Attendee Status not found”.  If I press F6, focus rotate between three items: Room finder, Upper ribbon and , then to “All attendee Status”.  This last one reads out the information I need.  What’s interesting to me is that I cannot think of a way to read out this information without circulating through the options with F6, yet the information being read seems to correspond to the pane I’m initially in when I open Scheduling Assistant.  Anyone else using Scheduling Assistant in this new format and have any other insights?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114