From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_correspondences@boholdt-petersen.dk>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: Best setup of Miranda for using with JAWS and accessibility problemswith Facebook Chat

Hi everyone,

First of all I have big problems when I log on Facebook and will use the
Facebook Chat.

JAWS will only read my own name if I press the letter "l" for lists, and
find the list where I earlier could see the friends there was online. I have
checked with a sighted person, and she can see the names on my friends, so I
thing that Facebook has problems with the accessibility!

Therefore:
1. What chat client is the best for JAWS-users, if I will use the Facebook
Chat?

I have tried to installed Miranda, and therefore I will ask how I make the
best setup if Miranda, if I will use Miranda with JAWS?

I using JAWS 11, 12 and 13.

Very thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Anders