moderated Re: Word 365 Font, Line Spacing & Margins

Richard Turner

Interesting about single line space, I've never seen Word default to double line spacing.
But that extra spacing before or after paragraph sure wastes a lot of lines.

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
www.turner42.com

On May 6, 2020, at 6:41 AM, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

If she needs any help let me know it is a math thing.

From: Rena
Hello,
In windows 7 and ms word 10, pages had 46 lines, but in windows 10 and ms word 365 pages only have around 30 lines.

What can I do to have pages of 46 lines?

Just in case, I use jaws 2020.
Rena

Thank you all very much.