moderated Re: Password management

Van Lant, Robin

I just started using KeePass, after reading all my saved emails on this topic and watching a few videos.  The interface is quite straightforward and keyboard friendly.  Alan Lemly did a written guide on it recently.  I’m still figuring it out with the sync between my phone and laptop, but this is a good program for me to start with.

Robin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Password management

Hello, In the past I remember password managers were talked about. What is one that is accessible? I’m using most recent version of Jaws2020 and windows10. Thanks, Kevin

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.