moderated Re: Word 365 Font, Line Spacing & Margins

george b <gbmagoo@...>

If she needs any help let me know it is a math thing.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: May 6, 2020 6:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word 365 Font, Line Spacing & Margins

Hi George,

On behalf of Rena, Thank you very much.

From: george b

Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 6:26 AM

Here you go for line spacing

https://wordribbon.tips.net/T009948_An_Exact_Number_of_Lines_Per_Page.html

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: May 6, 2020 5:14
To: JList <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Word 365 Font, Line Spacing & Margins

Hi All,

I don't run Word 365, so could someone please post steps for how to set font, line spacing & margins for the young ladies post below?

From: Rena
Hello,
In windows 7 and ms word 10, pages had 46 lines, but in windows 10 and ms word 365 pages only have around 30 lines.

What can I do to have pages of 46 lines?

Just in case, I use jaws 2020.
Rena

Thank you all very much.