From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of dave grossoehme
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:17 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: System restore with JAWS

Good Day: You can make a System Restore using Jaws. Go to the start
menu and arrow to all programs and press the enter key. After you are
in all programs arrow until you find accessories and press enter. The
next step is to arrow or press the letter s untill you come to system
and press the enter key again. After you are in the system option arrow
to system restore or restore depending upon which Windows System you are
using and press the enter key. After you are at the System Restore you
will have options as to how far back you wish to restore your computer.
If your problem just started I'd probably pick the first option. Once
you have started the computer through this process you will not be able
to use it for sometime until it has completely run through it's
acctions. Make sure you do not turn the computer off until it is
complete or it will back where it is right now. Good luck.
Your Friend Dave