----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 11:25 PM
Subject: Windows Messages That Are Under
Consideration For The Planned Windows 10.1
Hi All, Here's a little humor to take your minds off Jaws
for a few seconds.
The following are new Windows messages that are under
consideration for the planned Windows 10.1
1. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
2. Press any key to continue or any other key to
3. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT
4. Bad command or file name! Go stand in the
5. This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play
6. Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now?
7. This is a message from God Gates: "Rebooting the world.
Please log off."
8. To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
9. BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not
10. COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press
11. File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
12. Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent
13. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one?
14. WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL &
15. User Error: Replace user.
16. Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it?
17. Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software
titles have been deleted. The police are on the way.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my
*My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately
that when I pee it cleans the toilet.