moderated Re: Windows Messages That Are Under Consideration For The Planned Windows 10.1
Really, at least he doesn’t follow President Trump’s suggestion and drank Lysol!
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: Windows Messages That Are Under Consideration For The Planned Windows 10.1
OK, Mike’s been drinking his hand sanatizer.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of
Hi All, Here's a little humor to take your minds off Jaws for a few seconds.
The following are new Windows messages that are under consideration for the planned Windows 10.1
1. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
2. Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
3. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
4. Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
5. This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
6. Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
7. This is a message from God Gates: "Rebooting the world. Please log off."
8. To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
9. BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
10. COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.
11. File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
12. Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
13. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
14. WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
15. User Error: Replace user.
16. Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
17. Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software titles have been deleted. The police are on the way.