moderated Problem logging on to web site

kevin meyers

Hello, I have been attempting to log onto my banks web site. Since the most recent of Jaws2020 it is impossible. I enter my user id and password and the screen comes back asking me to enter my user id and password. This happens on Google Chrome, Fire Fox and Internet Explorer. I even talked with support at the bank and sometimes they could see an attempted was made and other times they couldn’t. The bank said this is not happening with anyone else. Is it a Jaws problem? Could it be my service providers problem? Or is it just something else? Thanks, Kevin