moderated Re: problem with Netflix and pop ups on the main screen

John Doering

Gaylen:

Try this.

I am using Chrome and the dvd.com web site.

If you arrow up from the browse link you should hear search.  It does not say link, but if you enter on it and arrow up or down it will put you in the edit field to do a search.  Enter your search terms and enter.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gaylen Kapperman
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: Gaylen Kapperman <gkapperman@...>
Subject: problem with Netflix and pop ups on the main screen

Friends, I have been struggling with a problem with regard to being able to search for films on Netflix. It appears that a pop up covers the area  browse where in the past I could enter the name of any show to bring it up.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to get rid of the pop up? I called Freedom’s help  line  and the helper who answered was of no help!  Any suggestions you might have would be most welcome. Thanks

Gaylen Kapperman

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.