moderated Re: problem with Netflix and pop ups on the main screen

John Doering

Gaylen:

Try this.

I am using Chrome and the dvd.com web site.

If you arrow up from the browse link you should hear search.  It does not say link, but if you enter on it and arrow up or down it will put you in the edit field to do a search.  Enter your search terms and enter.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063