moderated Re: using chrome's spellcheck with jaws

tina sohl

Thanks. After setting it up how do I get it to work? Is it just
supposed to prompt you as your writing? That's what it does on my
android phone, but if it works that way too on the pc, I don't know
how to get to the word suggestions and pick the one I want.

On 5/5/20, soner <soner.boun@...> wrote:
Hello, while on Chrome, press F6 and continue tabbing until you hear the
Chrome Menu and press enter.
Then, switch to virtual PC cursor mode, and navigate by heading and locate
advance and click spacebar to expand it.
Right Under the advance heading, you will be noticing a new heading titled
as languages under which you are going to have
Language
English
Show language options
Spell check which is a toggled control; that means you can turn it on or
off by pressing space.
Once you turn it on, you will have the 2 spelling options, Basic and
Enhanced Spelling respectively which are presented as radio buttons, so
that you could make the selection to your liking.

Hope this helps

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:11 PM tina sohl <tinabir80@...> wrote:

Hi. Does anyone know how do do this especially if you're writing an
email in gmail? can't figure it out.
Thanks