moderated problem with Netflix and pop ups on the main screen

Gaylen Kapperman

Friends, I have been struggling with a problem with regard to being able to search for films on Netflix. It appears that a pop up covers the area  browse where in the past I could enter the name of any show to bring it up.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might be able to get rid of the pop up? I called Freedom’s help  line  and the helper who answered was of no help!  Any suggestions you might have would be most welcome. Thanks

Gaylen Kapperman