moderated Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

Lino Morales

Dave let me tell ya a lil somethin somethin. Their ain’t no such thing such as privacy anymore old son. There is your daily piece of wisdom form Lino today.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 12:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

Chris:

That is another reason for me not to use the new version of Edge. Unlike so many people today, who like to broadcast their lives, unlike them, I like my privacy, in addition, I also mind my own business.

Dave

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 5:14 PM

Subject: Re: jaws and the new edge chrome.

Works well, except for all the data it collects, they make Google look like a privacy watchdog.

On 5/4/2020 10:45, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:41 AM, Dave Durber wrote:

It is just Microsoft's latest thing about screwing up anything they do.

Which is precisely the opposite of what's happened with the transition to Chromium-based Edge.  They've gone from a "definitely not ready for primetime" mess of an in-house "let's reinvent the wheel" browser to something that works beautifully.

I also don't get where the "screwing up anything they do" comes from, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it.
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.