moderated Re: urgent help please with Outlook

Tom Behler

Brian:

That’s exactly what I did when I had that major problem a year or so ago.

The second person I got finally understood the situation, after a number of hours, and escalated the case to a higher level in their system.

The person I ultimately got to discovered and fixed the issue within a half hour.

But, again, that was many hours, days, and phonecalls later.

This could have been a much more serious issue if I had been working and dealing with this in the work environment where demands on one’s time are great.

I don’t mean to complain or to be negative.  This was just my experience.

Tom Behler