moderated Re: urgent help please with Outlook

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:51 AM, Tom Behler wrote:
I realize that Microsoft Accessibility can be a valuable source of help for some;  but I have experienced serious shortcomings in the quality of their assistance and the level of knowledge at times.
I think everyone who has used this service repeatedly has had the same sort of experience every once in a while.  The standard advice, which I follow, is once it becomes apparent that the particular tech you happen to be working with on the issue at hand doesn't know what they're doing, make a quick exit from the call with whatever excuse you care to use.  Then, if so inclined, call back.  You generally end up with a different tech and in many cases they do know what they're doing.

'Tis the nature of tech support, no matter whose.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss